Monday, March 16, 2009

My top fave things to eat!!

  • My first Top favorite thing to eat is pineapples, because they are so sweet:)

  • My second top favorite thing to eat is pickles, because there sour!

  • My third top favorite thing to eat is jerky, because it taste good and it healthy:)

  • My forth top favorite thing to eat is Roman noodles, Because there easy to cook!

  • My fifth top favorite thing to eat is homemade salad dressing Red wine Vinegeret because I am the the only one who will make it in my family and its my specialty!:)

2 comments:

  1. I like the bullet points, they make the post easier to read. The colored key words are also a great way to emphasize your favorites.

    Be careful about your spelling and punctuation though - there were several little errors that Spellcheck wouldn't catch.
    (there/they're, forth/fourth, Roman/Ramen, Vinegeret/Vinaigrette)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the bullets and the color, it makes it fun. You do need to watch for spelling. It's not enjoyable to read a blog that has misspelled words.

    ReplyDelete